Mammograms & Breast Imaging
With the number of Mammogram scans increasing each year, it is more important than ever to have a reliable teleradiology service to read and interpret your patient’s mammograms quickly and effectively. The Virtual Radiologist specializes in breast imaging, and reads over 18,000 mammograms a year, as well as breast ultrasounds and breast MRIs.
Advanced TeleMammography Interpretation Technology
The Virtual Radiologist utilizes some of most advanced technology in digital storage and transmission, and using Voice Recognition technology, there is no delay waiting for transcription services! We are in complete compliance with all Federal and ACR guidelines with 5 megapixel mammogram monitors and 2 sets of 3 megapixel monitors for other modalities.
- Physicist inspected annually and annual report provided
- 5 Megapixel Mammogram Monitors, inspected and tested daily
- FDA/MQSA Approved Mammogram Hologic Workstations
- Voice Recognition Technology for fast transcriptions
- State-of-the-art Vario Servers and Workstations
- We can provide off site storage for mammogram compliance
- Fully HIPAA and ACR Compliant Storage & Transmissions
- Redundant Internet Connections, Cable & DSL with 100 mbps / download speeds. No T3 lines!
- We can fax reports on your letterhead or you can take them directly off Vario and cut and paste into your RIS